Thank you for visiting my profile. I have over 15 years in experience in tutoring by career. I have 4 National Recognition, and am special needs myself. With it, I have a passion to tutor special needs that are high function at a typical IQ level or higher but struggle with the learning.
I assess most students, as some parents have not wanted it, to determine learning style, and the “roots” of the struggle(s). I make a lesson plan accommodated to the individual to address the “roots” making the best use and most progress within the time limit.
Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia
Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting, December 2008
Liberty University, Online
Master’s of Science in Accounting, May 2011 (27/30 Completed)
· Accounting, Economics, Business Admin.
- · Professional and Creative Writing,
- · Coping Skills for Disabled Citizens, (help them learn while dealing with disabilities),
- · Math – High School, College Level (up to Bus. Cal.)
- · Research and Creating Defensive arguments based on facts,
- · Other topics varied based on case by case but above I did a lot.
- English as Second Language
I am also a Professional Business Consultant and Accountant.
In the image is one of my former students that had such improvements with my services, she now considers me “big sister.” This has happen with multiple clients as I am constantly told I “go beyond expectations. . . .give more attention than most tutors.”