Tutor with the Best!
Become a Tutor
We are constantly looking for high quality proven educators. We want people who have 3+ years of experience in tutoring. Ideally, Certified Teachers, or tutors with Bachelors Degree or higher.
As a Tutor/Teacher, you will be able to make a regular schedule for the classes, add/change as needed, record the lessons, and negotiate the rates. You will have access to your own classroom to teach the group online with visual aids available at all times. Each class may hold up to 25 students at a time.
- Knowledge of subject matter
- Ability to effectively communicate subject matter
- Application of different learning strategies including active learning and peer-to-peer techniques
- Ability to listen and answer questions during tutoring sessions
- Set goals and/or expectations during the first few sessions
Find the Perfect Tutoring Job
When private tutoring is provided by well trained tutor however the effects can be dramatic, with pupils improving performance by two standard deviations. The system of excessive private tutoring will take time for activities such as playing soccer or joining clubs from students.
We offer profit shares to tutors that refer new clients upon purchase being made. We share profits from 5-10% based on the size of the new client, even if they do not attend your lessons.